Expeditions are an essential part of the holistic education offered at Le Rosey, offering students opportunities of personal development through outdoor activities focusing on the spiritual, moral, aesthetic, emotional, social and physical aspects. The outdoors offers an exciting arena where interesting activities and challenges can be experienced by students learning more about themselves, each other and about their surrounding environment.
- ‘Know thyself’ – understand personal strengths and limitations.
- Developing an awareness of the world and a responsibility to protect it.
- Increased independence and self-reliance.
- Developing curiosity and desire to explore the world.
- Developing a passion for undertaking challenging activities and increased self-confidence in succeeding.
- Being able to work as a team and to be able to lead.
- Understanding and awareness of risk, how to minimize it.